As we’ve mentioned before, we started sharing the details about new features of Pool Elite with upcoming V1.0 Update.
We will keep adding new features to this thread.
What’s new #1 :
>> Chip betting will be removed!
You will always win chips with new system. How?
You will earn chips from the game system. You will no longer lose your chips or take your opponent’s chips. Why?
– Many players were unable to play because they have gone out of Chips although they love to play the game.
– We want our players to enjoy the game and not get frustrated by losing their hard earned chips.
– To prevent dividing players into too many different choices for match-matching. This will provide bigger opponent pool which means match-matching system will work better to find the right opponent for you.
– To prevent chip transfers disrupting game economy which causes big fluctuations on chips value.
What’s new #2 :
>> All items will have both Chips and Gold prices
One of the most requested thing in our game was renewal of Shop system. Previously you were not be able to purchase some items with Chips that you won by winning matches, because they were Gold items.
With the new system, you will be free to make a decision while purchasing an item. If you want to purchase the item with Chips, you can use your Chips. If you want to purchase that item with Gold, you can use your Gold.
What’s new #3:
>> UI Improvements for Snooker Game
After receiving feedback of Pool Elite Snooker players and our research, we made some improvements for the game of gentlemen, Snooker. We are sure that you will like these UI improvements in Snooker game:
– We will count the series of consecutive pots by a player during a single inning. You will see how many points you made during single inning near score bar at top. If you lose your turn, the score bar will be reset. So if you go for a maximum break, don’t forget to take a screenshot!
– Score bar will also show you which balls you potted during the match. This will not be reset if you lose your turn.
What’s new #4:
>> UI Improvements for Carom and 3 Cushion Games
We have good news for the fans of Carom and 3 Cushion games in Pool Elite. These game modes are played by casual players as well as professional players in our game.
After receiving your opinions and suggestions, we made some improvements on UI to improve your gameplay experience.
These improvements are:
– Series of consecutive points by a player during a single inning will be counted. You will see how many points you scored in one inning near score bar at top. If you lose your turn, the score bar will be reset.
It also means that mini pop-ups which appear at the left of game screen will not be there anymore.
– Color of cue ball will be shown near the names of each players. So if your cue ball is white, the white ball will be shown near your name.
What’s new #5:
>> All Items will be sold for 7 days use only
You will see that all items in new market will be 7 days. Not for 1 day or 30 days.
Also, we greatly reduced the price of 7 day cost of items!
– Players got confused when they bought an item and were not be able to use it next day because it was 1 Day item.
– There is no need for 30 days item due to discount in 7 days item price. By purchasing multiple 7 days item, you can reach any number of days duration easily.
– To prevent User Interface display confusions and to make all item related economies easier to understand for new players.
What’s new #6:
>> Unequip the item feature
Yes, you will be able to unequip the items that you don’t want to use at the time and equip again when you want.
Unequip feature was requested too much and now we will have it, too! Thank you for sharing your suggestions with us!
As a reminder, the duration of the item will continue to progress even it’s unequipped.
What’s new #7:
>> Chip Sales Removed
You will no longer be able to buy chips in new system. You will be able to earn Chips by playing matches, by completing daily quests and earn Chips from events.
– Because we are going to remove Chip betting system, you don’t need to buy Chips anymore.
– We want chips to be the reward for your gameplay solely, you will still be able to buy all items with chips.
What’s new #8:
>> Improvements in In-game UI
We have made some improvements in in-game UI after receiving feedback of our players.
In Pool Elite V1.0, when you right click spin ball, the big version of the ball will appear in the middle of screen and you will be able to set spin more precisely.
If you don’t want to use right click, you will still be able to set the spin by left clicking the mini spin ball.
What’s new #9:
>> Improvements in In-game UI
Time to share another in-game UI improvement which was requested by our players.
In Pool Elite V1.0, you will be able to use precise aim button which is located on game screen. It will have same behaviour with shift button on keyboard.
When you click on it to use precise aim function, you will see the green tick icon. To release precise aim mode, you will need to click on it again.
What’s new #10:
>> Update End Score in Carom and 3 Cushion Games
Nice changes in Carom and 3 Cushion await us in Pool Elite V1.0. We made these changes mostly according to your feedback and as a result of changes in game system:
– There will be no double bet option (2x) anymore to increase match end score. Instead of this, we added fixed end scores that you can choose in Carom and 3 Cushion.
To offer new end score to your opponent, just click score bar at top and select the score you want. If your opponent accepts your offer, this will be the new match end score.
You will be able to see the current end score by clicking the score bar.
What’s new #11:
>> Bar system will be used to show item stats instead of star system
Currently we are using star system to show Power, Spin, Helper and Time stats of an item. In Pool Elite V1.0, we will start using bar system to show the stats. The star count of an item will be multiplied by 2. It means the item which currently has 2 Star Power, will have 4 Bars in new system.
What’s the reason of the change?:
– We will be able to have various kind of items with bar system.
– It was hard to display 1.5 stars in stats clearly.
What’s new #12:
>> Improved Performance
One of the best upcoming improvement in Pool Elite V1.0 will be performance improvement.
We optimized almost everything in our game. It means you will launch our game faster, use the menu faster and will have smooth gameplay.
If you use low-end computer, you will definitely feel the change and like this improvement.
We will keep adding new features. Stay tuned 🙂